– This picture is very close to the form I use.
– I lower weight all the way down so the dumbbell is almost touching opposite shoulder.
– Stabilize your body by placing opposite hand across chest.
– When you extend it should feel like it’s from a dead hang position .
– Keep tension on tricep throughout lift.
– Important thing here is not to hunch over the pad.
– Keep your triceps flat and pressed firmly against the pad.
– Squeeze with biceps, no rocking or swinging.
– Use slow controlled reps,should be able to count to five on way down.
– Lay on flat bench in a squat rack.
– Place hands roughly shoulder width apart.
– IMPORTANT – Do not lift off with triceps, line up the bar chest level then push up like you would bench press.
– Now lower down to the rack & then extend just like you would a skull crusher.
– FYI This is my fav exercise for triceps, perfect this lift & I promise you’ll see huge gains.
– I prefer to do this one on the standing preacher curl.
– Similar to a regular curl except your hand is positioned like in the photo through the lift.
– Make sure to keep the tension on the bicep all the way up & down.
– I prefer the bar which has a shape similar to a “W” if available.
– Keep hands to the very outside of the bar & elbows in to body.
– Extend downward pulling with triceps, slight pause at bottom.
– Position bench similar to the photo, I’d go back even one more notch.
– Allow both arms to hang down to a comfortable position.
– Curl weight all the way up pulling through with biceps,try keeping your pinkeys turned inward as much as possible creating an extra pull to the bicep head.